ANNOUNCEMENTs + UPDATEs

- we are now merging to version 2 edition...so any doubt u all now can shout at D-oNe v2 at http://d-onefreelance.blogspot.com

- guarantee LOW price for student...
juz mail us >>> d_one206@yahoo.com

- we are still updating all our projects... to see all of our work that been uploaded please go to PROJECT ARCHIVE...

- glad to have freeelance photographer from newcastle, Australia (Fadhlan aka Mat Ley) to join...

Sunday, May 18, 2008

|+| Thesis somebody..



For this project, i actually juz done the rendering part...the 'real' owner want to touch up it using photoshop..so, here i just publish the result of my rendering technic..it's look very basic isn't it?But, seriously..I like the water..Opss..forget to mention, i got this project from one of my senior,he asked me to help render his 3D and ALHAMDULILLAH now, he's already passed his thesis...and now, just waiting for my turn next semester..huiishhh

:: [ D-oNe ] BY DWAYNE

No comments: